New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

Got my first Mazda on Friday. Mazda3 sp23

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Default Got my first Mazda on Friday. Mazda3 sp23

It took two weeks for them to get the title and on Friday night I finally got to drive home in my first Mazda!

I totalled my 03 PT Cruiser about a month ago and was looking to get another one but I stopped in at the local Mazda dealership because I really liked the style of the 3s and 6s. While there I sawa new black, fully loadedMazda5. I thought it was pretty sweet and a couple of days later I took the misses in to check it out. They sold it but there was a used one next door at the used lot. We test drive it and I didn't really like it as much after I drove it. When I drove the PT, I got to have fun when the misses and kid were not along and when it was family time, the Cruiser was great. Well, we looked at the 3s that they had on the lot and this dark gray one caught my eye at the end of the lot. It turned out to be a SP23. I drove that and had to have it! Only problem was that they just got the car on the lot and the title was still playing catch up.

Well, that is enough for now. I will be looking to do a few upgrades and hope to become a regular here.

For now, enjoy some of the photos og my new ride along with a pic of my dead PT and the PT that I would have gotten if I didn't find my Mazda.

Old 05-07-2007, 04:53 AM
Default RE: Got my first Mazda on Friday. Mazda3 sp23

Hi. Mazda beats PT Cruiser. I rented a PTC for a couple of weeks while looking for my new baby and I LOVED driving it but still love the Mazda more and you can't beat the gas mileage. I was disappointed with that aspect of the PTC or I might have gone for one. My Mazda 3 SP23 is exactly the same as yours but with custom wheels, which I plan to change back to factory wheels when I can find someone to trade with. Enjoy your car! I've had mine less than a week too! (4-30-07)