New Member Area New to MF? Stop in tell us about you.

New member and First time Mazda Owner

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 09:35 AM
Default New member and First time Mazda Owner

Hey everyone, my name is Steven, I'm 20, and I'm new to the Mazda world. I've got a 2006 Mazdaspeed6 Grand Touring edition.
I've got a few pictures of the beauty http://www.filesplash.com/car/ I'll get more images later.
Before the MS6 I owned a 2002 eclipse GS and I've been part of the SoCal3G.com and Club3G.com forums for years. I have a general understanding of how the whole forum thing works and I also know how to SEARCH before I ask questions

Anyways, I look forward to my new car and my new home on the web

Old 07-14-2006, 01:52 PM
Default RE: New member and First time Mazda Owner

Wow, congrats on the new pruchase, she's an absolute beaut! Welcome to the forums. You're the first person I have personally encountered on here with the mazdaspeed6, but I am sure there are a couple others on here! Check out the Mazda6 section for FAQ's and to discuss anything about your car in specific. Off-Topic is a fun place to kill the time. If you have any questions, ask anyone! We're all friendly here!

Old 07-14-2006, 03:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome I look forward to reading up on these cars as well as the Mazda3 and Mazda6. I've been looking at getting a car for the girlfriend and I think she's leaning toward the Mazda3. I submitted an application to AEM for fitting and testing of parts for the MazdaSpeed6. It looks like they really haven't had anyone else which isn't really a good thing because that means there isn't too much interest. Then again, its still a very rare vehicle to see on the road. I would like to say that if you want some luxury and power, this is the perfect solution compared to the EVO, STI, and other cars that are trying to get into that class. Its not quite as fast as the EVO or STI, but much more comfortable with the extra features. The navigation is awesome, lol.
ok, I'm done going on about this car, its time for me to get educated.

Old 07-15-2006, 03:04 AM

I love the speed6s............ they are so...... amazing! Beautiful, fast, practicle, it's the whole package. Welcome to the site.