Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Fun Question for you all

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by EndlessDrop
One counter-argument I can think about making the rates for young drivers the same as people 25 or older is this influencer.

The most disliked influencer, Jack Doherty was reading the stream chat on his phone while driving a McLaren in the rain. He started speeding and ended up hydroplaning the car, crashing it:

Jack was in the young driver group (he was 21 at the time of the crash). If young drivers realize, what Jack did was illegal or if the insurance company refuses Jack's claim, that could send a message to young drivers that insurance companies are not messing around in terms of rates.
Um this is planet EARTH what planet did you come from? A person 21 or younger getting a message about how not to drive and actually lessening let along following that advise. ROLMAO

When myself and most all my friends were that age, nothing could hurt us and speed limits were for those that did not know how to drive fast, at least that's what we thought. LOL

You response was IMHO ridiculous!