Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:48 AM
VB
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

ORIGINAL: sstlaure

I've seen plenty of idiot drivers of all types.....

Poor male drivers tend to be reckless, poor female drivers tend to be oblivious.
This is sadly true. I've seen extremely reckless guys my age driving anything from Mustangs to p.o.s. Hyundais. I've seen plenty of girls doing the same, but usually coupled with a phone in their hand...and wearing those atrociously huge glasses that seem to be coming back in style. God, I hate those things.

Then there are older ******** driving Escalades, Suburbans, or TAHOES. [:@] these people I hate with a passsion. They seem to think that they own the road because they sit 3 feet in the air. That's all well and good, until one of them tries to show off and take a corner at 45MPH....and ends up either in a pole or flipped like a true idiot.

And my friends ask me why I hate driving in this city...

Old 12-17-2007, 11:55 AM

the people who drive in tucson that **** me off...are the kids in their cars who think they need to race around you on the highway and they don't get anywhere...the old people who drive 20-30 under the speed limit...the impatient california drivers...the ones from mexico who can't read let alone speak english...and HUMMERS. those people think they are invisible!!!

Old 12-17-2007, 12:05 PM
VB

ORIGINAL: Renesis
and HUMMERS. those people think they are invisible!!!
Hummers are anything but invisible...are you sure you don't mean invincible?

Old 12-17-2007, 12:53 PM

i don't know what i mean lol all i know is they think they own the road and they don't care if you're in the way they will run you over..

Old 12-17-2007, 05:00 PM

I know the Hummer people around here are jack offs, but I do have 1them to thank for this trailer my Bobcat is on

Seems even going down the road at 26,000 pounds I was still able to stop faster than him

Old 12-17-2007, 07:19 PM
Super Moderator

I call them "Bummers." Not much of a stretch mentally speaking, I know,but very fitting, imo.
They seem to be making up for small or non-existant.. eh... ah... oh, OK I'll say it, WEENIES!!!

Old 12-17-2007, 08:36 PM

So you are calling that Little Man Syndrome LOL

Old 12-18-2007, 12:29 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

I call them "Bummers." Not much of a stretch mentally speaking, I know,but very fitting, imo.
They seem to be making up for small or non-existant.. eh... ah... oh, OK I'll say it, WEENIES!!!
I thought it was the M3 drivers who have the 2.3 who are compensating for something ... or is it the hatchback drivers?

Old 12-18-2007, 09:53 AM

I figured the "hatch" people preferred larger openings in the rear, for easier access....

Old 12-18-2007, 10:25 AM

lmaoooo...the hatches just show we got a lot of junk in our trunk ..btw from experience ive learned that grls LOVE the hatch.. thus, the reaction of having a hatchback is like this "omg! i love ur car! can we go for a ride???" lol... be jealous u sedan drivers!! BE JEALOUS!!!

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!