Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Place Your Face With Your Name!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Default RE: Place Your Face With Your Name!

ORIGINAL: ShexyStephy

and one more thought to share, when do you people work? i leave for a few days, come back, and there's pages and pages of posts. how do u find the time!! i'm jealous!!!
And to think I have other sites I have to play Forums cop on before I come hereLOL

Old 12-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

I'd like to go on recordand sayI do not want junk in my trunk, or someone easily accessing me from behind. That goes for both my car, and for me.

The war is not about oil. It's about the inability of this country to accept that others in the world have different values than we do, and the inability of others to accept how people in America live. In short, intolerance.

That is one of the most comprehensivestatements heard from you or most other people when talking about this "war," and I have to agree w/that statementin it's entirety.

As far as "junk-in-the-trunk" is concerned, I'm sure SPeeDy was just being ironic. I know I don't regularly keep stuff back there.I try to keep it as clutter free as possible. But I thought it was a cute way of putting it.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:14 AM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

ORIGINAL: UrbanmanUSA

I'd like to go on recordand sayI do not want junk in my trunk, or someone easily accessing me from behind. That goes for both my car, and for me.

The war is not about oil. It's about the inability of this country to accept that others in the world have different values than we do, and the inability of others to accept how people in America live. In short, intolerance.

That is one of the most comprehensivestatements heard from you or most other people when talking about this "war," and I have to agree w/that statementin it's entirety.

As far as "junk-in-the-trunk" is concerned, I'm sure SPeeDy was just being ironic. I know I don't regularly keep stuff back there.I try to keep it as clutter free as possible. But I thought it was a cute way of putting it.

and to think that some people (including myself) think that americans are more open-minded than people in other parts of the world. what urbanmanusa says gets me angry, but at the same time i couldn't agree more.

and my turnk is always empty too. i just love having the open space. my friend bought leather rsx seats for his 92 civic hatchback (yea i wondered why too) and BOTH seats fit in when the back seats were laid down.. TALK BOUT SPACE!!!! and i still had visibility from the rear view mirror! hey.. can sedans do that?? I DONT THINK SOOOOOOO!! btw another grl complimented me on my car and guess who got a number? i love my life!!!

Old 12-19-2007, 11:22 AM

if i could take a picture right now of myself i think i would look like a drowned rat. I am tired and sick all at the same time and i turned the heat up full blast so i'm sure i look like a tomato.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:49 PM

haha yeah i'm really quiet short.. there's a bluegrass song that says "5' work boots and all" and my friends say that's my song cuz i'm like 5' on a good day after i stretch lol

Old 12-21-2007, 03:53 PM

he joined the army like 4 years ago when he ran out of money for school so he dropped out of virginia tech and joined the army.... silly boy....

and i'll have you know many men like their woman without meat on their bones [sm=smiley9.gif]

Old 12-21-2007, 09:07 PM
VB

he joined the army like 4 years ago when he ran out of money for school so he dropped out of virginia tech and joined the army.... silly boy....

and i'll have you know many men like their woman without meat on their bones [sm=smiley9.gif]
Trust me, it never hurts to have a little extra.

Old 12-22-2007, 03:49 AM
Super Moderator

5' @ 75lbs. is just not healthy, Girl.That's achild's weight.

Old 12-22-2007, 01:05 PM

75lbs?!?!?!?!!?!? damn!!! how old r u again!! ur like 18 or 19 right??? u kno wat that means right? ur gonna blow up when u have kids.. lol..

Old 12-22-2007, 06:31 PM

and to think.. i thought you all would be lost without me haha jokkes :P. soo many damn posts its unbelievable

Quick Reply: Place Your Face With Your Name!