Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. ALMOST anything goes.

Virgin1's Virgin(1)

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2007, 11:57 PM
Default RE: Virgin1's Virgin(1)

hmm.. i wonder whether these bodykits are readily available over at your end...

http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=6674.0

Old 11-27-2007, 12:11 AM

Wow thats alot of pics. Ive seen a couple of those for sale in the USA. My hatch has the same grill as the3in the VALIANT photo and my rims look like the ones on the Mazdaspeed Touring Kit Aspec.

Old 11-27-2007, 02:00 PM

uhm i want something that sounds better than the stock speakers... maybe and a sub with that =)

Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 PM
Super Moderator

Good idea. The stock speakers are just OK, but if I were more into it I'd upgrade them too.
If you don't want to spend too much of your hard earned money. I've always hadgood luck with Pioneer auto speakers. For around $50/set you get some really good sound.

warp, I also like the GV grill, but couldn't find one. I do like the AE grill just a little better though. More open and a little less like the factory grill w/o that open-mouthed look. That just doesn't do it for me... especially on a 3. Much too ricer/Honda for my tastes.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Yeah that opened mouth one is kind of lame, I think they have one in the Mazdaspeed acces catalog. Honestly, I have both grills. I have one like you have, I got it from Canada, and the one I actually put on the car, whichis from Singapore - this one came painted. The Canadian had no paint service. I'll take some pics of them tomorrow.

badassgurl...it shouldn't be too expensive if you put some new speakers the same size as the stock ones in there. I don't know if your going to install yourself or what.... if so, I don't know where you live, but PC Richards and or Wallmart s always have speakers, just make sure you get the right size. I think BestBuys got em too and can install 'em. If not, does the place that tinted your windows do stereo's, too? Maybe go back there. There are some cool subs Ive seen that fit into the sparetire and its like hidden from view but you getsome crazy bass without a big tube or box taking up space in the trunk.....guy I work with has an RSX (I think its an RSX, Its an Acura 2-dr hatch thing) that has one in it sounds amazing for a stock stereo IMO.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:37 PM

I got 2 sets of Polk Audio DB570Speakes off of EBay for 125 shipped to my door, although they are in the truck they sound pretty awesome compared to Fords premium speakersthat itcame withfrom the factory.

Old 11-27-2007, 08:45 PM

ORIGINAL: virgin1

If you don't want to spend too much of your hard earned money. I've always hadgood luck with Pioneer auto speakers. For around $50/set you get some really good sound.
lol. i spent $200/set on some Alpine type R component speakers for my car....
and they retail for $400/set, but i know ppl lol

Old 11-27-2007, 08:45 PM

thanks guys,, i live in the west coast in a city call san francisco.. haha i'm sure you all know where that is.. uhm... i was told eclipse is a good brand? i have no clue, from my asian friends they told me to get pioneer, or JL, but my white friend told me to get eclipse.. well tehre is definitely no PC richards around my area... anyway....... i got my tints for free long story... but short, he was hitting on me, so yeah =T

Old 11-27-2007, 08:52 PM

I never heard of eclipse...it really depends on what you want to spend.

Ok lets try this pic test....

HRmmmm. ok. I see my pic but when I press ok or preview it doesn't show up...???

Old 11-27-2007, 09:36 PM

ROCKFORD FOSGATE

Quick Reply: Virgin1's Virgin(1)