OLD - PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell or Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL posts.

Mazda and misc auto parts 4 sale and FREE

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 04:22 PM
Default Mazda and misc auto parts 4 sale and FREE

Must be UPS only and US shipped recipient ONLY
When you calculate shipping cost make sure you use from my zip code 95648 e will not be the same. For what ever reason everything being shipped out of CA cost more then something being shipped into CA.
You must insure the package for selling price x2. This way I and you are covered for our investment should anything happen.
NO OBO
Payment PAYPAL only

Old 10-01-2020, 04:27 PM

Rear OEM(stock) sway bar and end links in excellent condition...... free you pay shipping
I removed my stock sway bar from my 2018 Mazda 3 Sedan to install aftermarket with upgraded end links so this is taking up garage space.

Last edited by Callisto; 10-09-2020 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-09-2020, 08:30 AM

Rear OEM(stock) sway bar and end links in excellent condition...... free you pay shipping
I removed my stock sway bar from my 2018 Mazda 3 Sedan to install aftermarket with upgraded end links so this is taking up garage space.
These will fit many year and model MAZDA's. You can check application on line through and OEM MAZDA parts supplier.

Old 10-11-2020, 02:44 PM

These will fit many year and model MAZDA's. You can check application on line through and OEM MAZDA parts supplier.

Below is a picture of the removed OEM sway bar I am offering for free. Also a picture of the sock end links prior my removal that same day when I swapped out the r4ear sway bar with the eibach sway bar .

Old 11-16-2020, 11:32 PM

I have my stock muffler with less then 20k miles. It is is near perfect condition. FREE you pay shipping or pickup. This will be listed until next week and then I am tossing it in the garbage. Complete with the OEM rubber hanger. This is so clean you could almost eat off it. LOL

Comes complete with the rubber hangers.

Old 11-16-2020, 11:33 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto

Below is a picture of the removed OEM sway bar I am offering for free. Also a picture of the sock end links prior my removal that same day when I swapped out the r4ear sway bar with the eibach sway bar .

This will be tossed in the garbage next week along with the muffler if no one wants it. Storage in my garage now it at a premium so things like these are taking up space!

Old 11-19-2020, 09:50 AM

These will fit many year and model MAZDA's. You can check application on line through and OEM MAZDA parts supplier or Rock auto .

These will be tossed in the garbage next week if no one wants them . Storage in my garage now it at a premium so things like these are taking up space!

Old 11-22-2020, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by Callisto
These will fit many year and model MAZDA's. You can check application on line through and OEM MAZDA parts supplier or Rock auto .

These will be tossed in the garbage next week if no one wants them . Storage in my garage now it at a premium so things like these are taking up space!
These will be tossed in the garbage November 24.. next week if no one wants them

Old 11-26-2020, 10:50 PM

Well it seems a slight delay. I was not home to throw these out so they are [size=13px]available[/size] until Tuesday December 1
If you want them they are FREE but you either come get them or I can ship them to you UPS or Fed-x you pay shipping.

Old 12-01-2020, 02:27 PM

The sway bar end links and muffler are now on there way to the recycler.....

I will have other things to offer for FREE and FOR SALE in the future so keep a watched on this thread!

Quick Reply: Mazda and misc auto parts 4 sale and FREE